Wednesday 12 May 2010

SketchStitch

The name of this shop attracted me!  It implies that there is a design process, and I love to think that thought and preparation has gone into constructing a finished piece.  Look what I found!  I'm sure you'll love them too.


Just waiting to be hung on a wall.  Find it here


Need a card?  This one is perfect


I bet you know someone that could do with a hug!


Another card, it's hard to choose between the two.....


And if hanging the above on the wall - this will make a perfect pair!

Take a look at the shop, lots of lovely items.

8 comments:

  1. One of my fave shops too! The cuddly sleeping owls are adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for featuring my shop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for featuring my shop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how cute that owl is! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sleepy owl, and the cards and pics are lovely too. Great shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like that quirky Heart card (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely products - especially the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely set of items there - love the owl, looks cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope you like what you see