Sunday 30 May 2010

Over the Rainbow

Unexpected things happen

I had an enforced absence from the internet

This should have been a scheduled post, but I didn't get that far......

So, after a longish break.....

How about these cuties?


But if your cutie is a little older:


maybe one of these would be more suitable!


These little knitted goodies are very tempting!






Leave a comment for this lovely Folksy seller, and don't forget to check out the other items in her shop.

Back tomorrow, internet permitting!

(On another note entirely - if you would like to enrol for an online course look here)

4 comments:

  1. What pretty things! I bet all little girls would like one of those lovely daisy bracelets. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love SusieJ, I have just bought the party pack of daisy bracelets and have one of the sunflower corsages, so I am a big fan!

    Lovely choice!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope you like what you see