Thursday 13 May 2010

Konnie Kapow

Quirky cards.

Have some fun when you send a card

How about:



Feeling romantic?


Ideal to send 'just because....'

With whom do you share your birthday?


One of these cards will tell you

New baby in the family


You can hunt for a blue one too..


And I just LOVE these sheep.... 

Time to go hunting with Konnie Kapow

(Don't forget to leave a message here and at the Folksy Promotions thread if you would like to be considered for a promotion.  It will make it easier to find you.)

7 comments:

  1. wow thanks Myfanwy I'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature, I love Konnie's cards they're ace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea for a birthday card & I love the pink swaddled babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cowboy card, great stuff KonnieKapow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love KonnieKapow's cards..they're so fun and original. My favourite here is the BABIES card.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope you like what you see