Sunday 9 May 2010

Pants and Paper

I love textiles, and I love textiles that can be loved even more!  Take a look at these little gems of delight.

This little brooch is only 5.5 x 5.5cm, but isn't the detail lovely?


 This would be a lovely place to keep your specs!

This little needlecase is made from a recycled sweater.


A pretty card with a cute decoration


And a lovely combination of fabrics for this purse.

Many more delights to be found at PANTSANDPAPER.  Why not pop over and take a look.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, what a lovely surprise. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little brooch, look lovely on a handbag:)

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab selection. I love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items and a lovely idea for promotional blog. Like Folksy Friday, but Folksy Everyday!

    Well done!!!!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great choices, Pants and paper is a lovely shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! I can also recommend this seller, I've purchased needlecases, card & brooch - all beautifully made. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pantsandpaper - lovely items you've featured!

    jemima
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - I'm going to have to buy one of those needlecases!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the little brooch, off to have a look at it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection here, I especially like the textile pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I hope you like what you see